Hockey's what we're about!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules

2 posters

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post by Hound Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:04 am

These are the main rules of the site. Follow them and no penalties will be given. If you're caught, the moderators and admins will decide on the consequence of the penalty.

**No major swearing. I'll accept ass/smartass/asshole, hell, damn, bullshit/shit, and bitch(y). This site is for hockey fans of all ages.

**Hockey memes ARE allowed. If the picture has your favorite player in it, don't start a war. The referees don't wanna break up a bunch of fights!

**Bashing of other teams on that particular team's thread ain't cool. Don't do it- the refs will get you for unsportsmanlike conduct.

**Don't beg to be a ref or a moderator. Really, just don't, it's plain annoying. Nobody wants to hear it. When applications open up, you may apply. (13+, and you must have a good knowledge of a few teams in the NHL.)

**Only discuss hockey! This is the biggest rule we have around here, because this site is dedicated to the NHL, AHL, WHA, and Olympic hockey. Don't bring other sports onto the site, please. Nobody wants to hear about them, cause they came for hockey and not whatever you brought up.

**No spamming! Guys, don't spam. It's plain annoying, nobody wants to read it, and it's something that ignorant airheads do.

If you follow these rules, then you're most likely to be safe from any bad calls or the refs in general.
Hound
Hound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Rules Empty Re: Site Rules

Post by BrattyMustache Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:35 am

What if I have to poop badly and I poop??
BrattyMustache
BrattyMustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 am

BrattyMustache wrote:What if I have to poop badly and I poop??

You'l get hit by a Shea Weber slapshot.
Hound
Hound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrattyMustache Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 am

Awww man
BrattyMustache
BrattyMustache

Back to top Go down